Monday, May 18, 2009

333. marbles...one by one

Yeah, I haven't been writing again.

I mentioned a few posts ago that I got a temp job.

That's been keeping me busy.

On top of that I have a friend in town from Hawaii.

I've been trying to think of an analog for what I've been doing at my job and I think I've found one.

Imagine a big bucket of marbles.

What I do is, move these marbles, one by one, into another bucket. Once all the marbles are moved, I get another bucket and start moving those marbles (again, one by one) into a different bucket. A few days later I get the first bucket back - the bucket I moved the first set of marbles into - and they tell me to put those marbles (yeah, one by one) back into the first bucket.

My ten key is getting pretty good. If I can keep myself from getting carpal tunnel syndrome, it'll kind of be like getting paid to practice.

Anyway, I got lots to write about so stay tuned.

Thanks.

No comments: