Sunday, December 28, 2008

320. not being lazy...

Just wanted to let you know that the lack of posts isn't entirely because of laziness.

I'm actually trying to finish up two essays that I need to write in order to finish my application for Mars Hill Graduate School where I'm hoping to get into their Masters in Counseling Psychology program.

I have until January 15th to get my application in but I want to do it right and knowing my penchant for procrastinating, I've set a goal for myself to have both essays done by January 1st. That way I can do some actual proofreading, as opposed to the half-assed proofreading I do in my blogs. Speaking of my blogs, I've noticed that I've picked up a lot of bad habits because of my blogging.

For example, I don't know if you've noticed but I sometimes start sentences with conjunctions like "and" and "but." I don't think that's technically wrong, but I'm pretty sure that it's not going to look good in an entrance essay for grad school. I tend to play fast and loose when it comes to grammar in my blog and it's been harder than I thought it would be to go back to writing properly.

My bad.

And (see, I did it again!) so it's taking far longer than I thought it would to get my essays done.

And so, it might be another week or so before I get back to posting regularly again.

And I want to because I really want to continue my thoughts on the whole Bob thing.

Thanks for your patience and I'll see you next year!