Saturday, March 08, 2008

294. running out of empty...a prayer request

Sorry, I can't go into detail right now because...

1. Because I'm too tired to.
2. Because I just can't go into it here for various reasons.
3. Because I think I'm getting sick again and I'm going straight to bed.

All I'll say is, it seems like I've been running on empty these past couple months and it just doesn't seem to stop and so now it feels as if I'm running out of empty.

And so, a prayer request to you, my readers.

Honestly, I'm not even sure what I need prayer for...or maybe it's that I can't work up the energy to even think about it. If you think of me or if you remember this post, just pray that...pray that...

Well, just let the Holy Spirit guide your prayer for me - that will be enough, I think.

Thanks.

No comments: