Tuesday, November 01, 2005

111. on Halloween...

I'm not a fan of Halloween. I mean I think it's an interesting holiday. I don't do the Christian boycot thing because...well, I won't go there.

I know Halloween is some people's favorite time of year. Most of these people say they like the holiday because they can dress up as something they've always wanted to be or they can put aside their everyday personality and be someone/something completely different.

None of those reasons appeal to me. Even back when I was a kid.

See, here's the deal. I have a hard enough time figuring out who I am when I'm just trying to be myself. Trying to think of someone else to be sounds like far too much work.

...although there is one thing I'd like to be for Halloween if I could figure out how to pull it off: a boyfriend.

No comments: